[FREE] [IOS] Classy Gold Icon Pack


Classy Gold for Anemone (iPhone Jailbreak Theme)

After years for holding an un-jailbroken phone, I have finally time to sit down and jailbreak my IOS 12.0 phone. To share my happiness, I will be sharing this icon pack which I have recently converted to be compatible with Anemone, IOS 12.0, with everyone.
  

Classy Gold Icon Pack

How do I use this theme?
1) Jailbreak your iPhone
2) Download Anemone
3) Extract the file downloaded and you should see the folder 'ClassyGold.theme'
4) SSH into your iPhone and transfer the ClassyGold.theme folder into /Library/Themes
5) Activate the theme through Anemone

Wallpapers

For iPhone users, use the "Still" function instead of the "Perspective" function under the Wallpapers setting for optimise use!

Suitable for XS Max
Suitable for smaller size iPhone

  • Strictly only for personal use
  • You may not sell or re-distribute.
To download the highest resolution, click on the wallpaper before saving them!

Remember to follow me in instagram: @xvioletroses_ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us on instagram!